Test Pass Academy has expert Juniper instructors that have been doing Junos Operating System training for many years. Our security instructors are well known in the industry not only as top level instructor's with rave reviews, but also as top level security professionals who pass along real world examples to the class. Our experts have a vast understanding of security and a remarkable teaching ability making it easy to understand Juniper and PASS the JNCIA Exam on the 1st attempt. This 3 day bootcamp also prepares student to take the Junos, Associate (JNCIA-Junos) JN0-102 exam. Our 3 day Juniper IJOS bootcamp will provide you with a fast proven method for mastering all course objectives.
3 Day Introduction to the Junos Operating System (IJOS) Bootcamp: Train-Test-Pass!
This three-day course provides students with the foundational knowledge required to work with the Junos operating system and to configure Junos devices. The course provides a brief overview of the Junos device families and discusses the key architectural components of the software. Key topics include user interface options with a heavy focus on the command-line interface (CLI), configuration tasks typically associated with the initial setup of devices, interface configuration basics with configuration examples, secondary system configuration, and the basics of operational monitoring and maintenance of Junos devices.
The course then delves into foundational routing knowledge and configuration examples including general routing concepts, routing policy, and firewall filters. Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, students will gain experience in configuring and monitoring the Junos OS and monitoring basic device operations. This course is based on Junos OS Release 15.1X49.
JN0-102 Exam Objectives:
• Describe the basic design architecture of the Junos OS.
• Navigate within the Junos CLI.
• Perform tasks within the CLI operational and configuration modes.
• Restore a Junos device to its factory-default state.
• Perform initial configuration tasks.
• Configure and monitor network interfaces.
• Describe user configuration and authentication options.
• Perform secondary configuration tasks for features and services such as system logging (syslog) and tracing, Network Time Protocol (NTP), configuration archival, and SNMP.
• Monitor basic operation for the Junos OS and devices.
• Identify and use network utilities.
• Upgrade the Junos OS.
• Perform file system maintenance and password recovery on a Junos device.
• Navigate within the Junos J-Web interface.
• Explain basic routing operations and concepts.
• View and describe routing and forwarding tables.
• Configure and monitor static routing.
• Configure and monitor OSPF.
• Describe the framework for routing policy and firewall filters.
• Explain the evaluation of routing policy and firewall filters.
• Identify instances where you might use routing policy.
• Write and apply a routing policy.
• Identify instances where you might use firewall filters.
• Write and apply a firewall filter.
• Describe the operation and configuration for unicast reverse path forwarding.
|COURSE||CLASS DATES||LOCATION||PRICE||REGISTER OR REQUEST QUOTE|
|Juniper JNCIA-Junos Training||Private Class Only||5 or more People||Call||QUOTE / REGISTER|
This course benefits individuals responsible for configuring and monitoring devices running the Junos OS.
Students should have basic networking knowledge and an understanding of the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) reference model and the TCP/IP protocol suite.
Designed for networking professionals with beginner-intermediate knowledge of networking, this written exam verifies the candidate’s understanding of networking fundamentals, as well as core functionality of the Juniper Networks Junos OS.
Your Instructor Has Vast Experience in the Field
The class went great. Michael was an excellent teacher. He has vast experience in the field and used great real world examples to help understand concepts. Thank you for the opportunity to take this bootcamp with such a qualified teacher.
Thanks again, Robert
Booz Allen Hamilton
Experience and High Energy Teaching Style
Fred is a fantastic instructor, with his background, experience and high energy teaching style I definitely have a great deal of confidence in passing the test first time through. I definitely will recommend your class for any future CISSP candidates.
V/R, Chuck US Navy
Instructor for the Course Was Outstanding
I had a great experience and thought that the test center was top notch. The material that has to be covered for an exam like these is very extensive. The instructor for the course was outstanding, and knew the Windows platform in and out.
I Learned a lot and Passed the Test
The Security Plus class went very well!! I learned a lot, passed the test, and Tracy was an excellent instructor. I felt it was very valuable training for my job and was very satisfied with my experience with Test Pass Academy. Thank you for everything.
Addy - US Air Force
For more information on our Training, call us at 1-888-418-7051 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org